Boya by-m1 is a very good and budget mic for new YouTubers who just start their youtube career. It is also very good for professionals.
BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional nail microphone designed for smartphones, DSLRs, Camcorder, Audio Recorder, and so on. It is perfect for recording videos.
With the Omni pickup model, for full 360 ° coverage, it allows you to catch anything in your eyes.
A 6-meter cable with a 3-inch pin plug is the second thing you need to connect to your phones and most cameras.
- Transducer type: Polar electric capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal/noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB 3dB / 0dB = 1V / Pa, 1kHz
- Output impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Output connection : 3. 5 mm (1 / 8¡) 4-pole gold plug
- Battery type: LR44 (included)
- Microphone: 0. 7×0. 3×0. 3 inch (18,00×8,30×8,30mm)
- Audio cable: 20ft (6.00m)
- Package contents: 1X Boyar Omnidirectional Lavalier Capacitor Microphone1XPaper Clip1XSpark Windscreen1X1 / 4¡ Adapter1X LR44 Battery1X English User Manual
Boya by-m1 Microphone Review
Yes, the mic is a very large wire of about 6 meters. So you don’t care how far your recording device is. The quality of the mic is also good.
It is compatible with mobile devices, DSLRs, and PCs.
100% good choice. Great sound for presentations and audio-video recorders.
How to Use Boya by-m1
There are some controls to use this lavalier mic on mobile devices, cameras, and PCs.
For smartphones: Turn off the microphone. Swipe OFF / OFF to Smartphone. The power is off.
For DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders, computers, etc.: Turn on the microphone. Swipe until ON / OFF is activated.
Lavalier Boya by-m1 Price in Pakistan
Its price I almost 1500 to 1800 rupees in local markets but it’s also available on Daraz at less price. But there are a lot of copies of this mic in market so make sure you purchased an original Boya by m1. I bought it for 1500 rupees from Faisalabad local market.